Brunch

Do you like brunch? If so, do you have a favorite spot? If so, do you have a favorite spot in Madison? Thank you for your time.

10 Responses to “Brunch”

1. 1 Kristin October 5, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I love brunch. When I am in Madison I like to have brunch wherever the Baby Bear is. You’re welcome.

2. 2 kateandgracie October 5, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Thank you! That is exactly the response I was hoping for! Well done.

3. 3 gwendolyngarden October 7, 2012 at 10:01 am

Sardine, for sure. But I love Madison club brunch too, with its great lake view!

4. 4 gwendolyngarden October 7, 2012 at 10:02 am

And I’ll take you and MB there any tune you want. 🙂

5. 5 gwendolyngarden October 7, 2012 at 10:03 am

Time, not tune.

6. 6 kateandgracie October 7, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Sardine is mine, too. By far. Though I like Pasquals too. I was fortunate enough to have Pasquals brunch with good friends on Saturday and Sardine on Sunday. Bear attended both brunches and declared they both have things in their favor, but she deemed Sardine the winner.

7. 7 Andra October 7, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Hmmm–sounds like I’d better try Sardine, finally, after all this time. Gwendolyn and Kate–ladies brunch sometime?
    We have always enjoyed Eldorado, but I suspect that may be mostly because of their bloody marys.

8. 8 kateandgracie October 7, 2012 at 8:19 pm

What the what? Andra, I insist we have either a ladies brunch at Sardine or a family brunch at Sardine ASAP.

9. 9 Sara H October 9, 2012 at 8:52 am

I’ve heard that Sardine’s brunch (and Sunday night dinnertime) are appropriate for those with kids – would you say this is true? I’ve never been to Sardine for brunch, but enjoy their dinners and thought it was on the fancy side for kids. I do like the Old Fashioned – we went this past Saturday, and it was noisy and wacky enough that we could set up the ipad for Miss B and no one was bothered. They have great bloodys.

10. 10 kateandgracie October 16, 2012 at 10:00 am

Sorry, Sara, I missed this comment until now. Yes, I would definitely definitely say Sardine brunch is a-ok for kiddos. I have brought Molly twice now and they are very welcoming and she has been far from the only kid. It’s so loud in there that I don’t think kid-volume phases anyone. I can’t speak to Sunday dinner because I’ve never been, but you & Brenna should mos def try bruncheroo.

October 2012
« Sep   Nov »
14151617181920

There was a day when she learned to #dab and she didn’t tell me. And she just pulled it out at some friends’ house one night, like it was the most natural thing. And while I couldn’t stop laughing, I realized I was witnessing another example of what will be only more big steps away from me and the life I thought the three of us had together. And I know that is beautiful and how it should be. But catching myself, watching that moment, finding it in a photograph? It takes my breath away at how fleeting and transient and amazing this all is. Molly, you are my #everything. I’m better because of you. Being your mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me. By far. And I lived in Italy! #parenting #whyivoteblue #fallinwisconsin #moments #passageoftime #itgoestoofast
Can’t wait to see the pro version of these. Thanks for having us @errinhiltbrandphotography #mylittleweirdo #minisessions #annualportraits #madisonprophotography #imsolucky #mylittledabber #rainbowsandcorduroy #lussierfamilyheritagecenter
Have I mentioned recently how into these flowers 🌸 I am?! #thebouqscompany #thebouqs #subscriptionaddiction #freshflowers #farmtovase #gerberadaisies
And some @thebouqsco plucked out and cut small to be a little accompaniment to the powder room. Fresh flowers are the everything. #25days
Fresh flowers 🌺 on a Friday when temps plummet?! Yes please! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Thanks @thebouqsco for making a blustery #Wiscolife sunny inside. #freshflowers #dontmindifido #gerberadaisies #subscriptionaddiction #fallinwisconsin #farmtohome #thebouqscompany
I don’t know what these are sold as, but all children of lawyers know them as #chipclips. And even now that I’m nearly two decades into the practice of law, I still see them as chip clips. #thanksdad #chipclips #kidsoflawyers #childrenoflawyers #officesupplies #officesuppliesthatmakeithome