Shower sneak-peek

This weekend we’re hosting a wedding shower for my spectacular cousin Maggie and her so-so fiancé Bryan (kidding. Or am I?). Anyway, I hope it’s fun, I hope the spouses-to-be enjoy themselves and I hope my shortbread cookies turn out ok.

6 Responses to “Shower sneak-peek”

1. 1 satcla August 20, 2013 at 11:33 am

Yummmmmm!!!! Wish I was going to be there!!!!

2. 2 Tammy August 20, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Ditto! Yum! Wish I was going to be there! Too cute!

3. 3 kateandgracie August 21, 2013 at 9:14 am

I wish both of you were able to join us BUT I’m beyond excited to see you both in September!

4. 4 Mary August 23, 2013 at 11:02 am

I am going to be there and will eat your share. See you in September.

5. 5 Terry August 26, 2013 at 8:04 am

I can report that the shortbread cookies were a HUGE success…we took quite a few home and one lonely one sat on our kitchen counter last night…it appeared to be gone this morning. Hmmm.

Many thanks to Kate, Aaron (delicious sandwiches!), Mary and Severa for a absolutely wonderful shower with a perfect setting in our old neighborhood’s park. Loved it. And love you.

6. 6 kateandgracie August 26, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Aw, thanks! I hope you enjoyed it. I’m so annoyed with myself for not taking pics. I know other peeps took pics, but I’m pretty sure they were focused more on people-taking shots and not, say, my bunting 🙂 Oh well.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

August 2013
« Jul   Sep »

A girl and her dog.
#love #yinyang How many pictures of a sleeping kid is too many? 😬 It’s just that they’re so calming to me. And her hands just kill me. Which seems contradictory now that I write that. #letmerethinkthis Watching horses who are watching kids who are changing the 🌎 #nationalwalkoutday #madison #madisonwi She’s hates color, pattern, and picking out her own clothes. #kidding #myheart #inspired #miniboden #catandjack #tryingtodistractmyselfforonesecondfrom #pa18 This. Sleeping like this. “Minions 3,” as she calls it, won the family Friday film night election and then left her zonked out. (I voted for #nattygann). Public service announcement: don’t see a movie with this one if she’s already seen it. She reveals every spoiler. And then some. #minions #despicableme3 #familymovienight