A surprising reason to clean

It’s time to double down on getting our house in order because yesterday we learned that Molly has been handing out invitations at school to what she is calling the Best Sleepover Ever. We don’t know when it’s going to happen or even the names of everyone that she has invited. And if I know Molly, I doubt she even asked anyone to RSVP. Oy. I hope people bring sleeping bags.

7 Responses to “A surprising reason to clean”

1. 1 Mary Lloyd November 23, 2015 at 10:19 am

You can hope the parents RSVP!

2. 2 Kristin November 23, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Stop! Laughing so hard.

3. 3 kateandgracie November 23, 2015 at 2:23 pm

When her friend’s mom told me this news yesterday, I spit out my drink. She said, “Oh, by the way, did you know that Molly’s been handing out invitations…?”

4. 4 Terry November 24, 2015 at 3:09 pm

I’m impressed she’s going the old school route with real, hard copy in your hands, invitations! I hope I get one on Thursday!

5. 5 kateandgracie November 24, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Good point!! No Evites for her!

6. 6 Lexi November 30, 2015 at 9:04 am

How do I score an invite to this party? Sounds like fun!

7. 7 kateandgracie November 30, 2015 at 10:02 am

Ha! I’ll let you know when she picks a date!

November 2015