The motion W is icks

New Project Runway tonight, yes? We’re buried under three million feet of snow here in Madison. Is spring on its way?

7 Responses to “The motion W is icks”

1. 1 rose February 6, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Ok. It’s 72 degrees here and totally insane.
    I miss snow.

2. 2 sara h February 7, 2008 at 9:10 am

I don’t even know what to say about last night’s PR. There was just too much hilarity, and I can’t even imagine how the producers thought up that challenge. I think it was indeed time for Ricky to go, though. What was up with crying the entire season, but no weeping when he got eliminated?

3. 3 kateandgracie February 7, 2008 at 10:31 am

72 degrees?!?!?! Ben’s school is closed again today. There’s snow everywhere! Puppy can barely make it out the door.

I thought Jillian’s was kinda cool, but that was one nutty challenge. No surprise that Chris won the costume challenge.

4. 4 Heather February 7, 2008 at 2:34 pm

According to Jimmy, the sun prarie groundhog, I think spring is supposed to come early this year, but i’ll believe it when i see it. thank god, and a second mortgage, for our garage.

that was a weird challenge. i was not weeping about ricky leaving, either.

5. 5 Andrea February 7, 2008 at 6:25 pm

I did not like the PR challenge, though it played out a little better than I expected. Heard about your snow — Robert wishes he was there with Gracie. Welcome back!

6. 6 rose February 8, 2008 at 9:13 am

I was not sad to see Ricky go either. I’ve had enough of the crying. Rami’s outfit was not so good though. His wrestler was sort of weird looking though in my opinion so that didn’t help his cause.
    poor puppy!

7. 7 Sarayu February 8, 2008 at 4:29 pm

I think it’s safe to say that no one was sad to see Ricky go. I also noticed that he didn’t cry when he got kicked off. Clearly he made a breakthrough. What I want to know is, what was up with that awful netted hat he wore? Ugh. In NO WORLD is that fashionable.

As for Rami, he is the only one in the world who would find a way to drape a bikini top. No doubt he’s talented but I’m a little tired of the word “draping” coming out of his mouth. Very excited for next week.

I hope the snow thaws quickly!

February 2008
« Jan   Mar »
17181920212223

Tile. Le sigh. #tile #floortile #details #tilework #artists #thankyouartists #lesigh #madisonwi
Noontime walk. #hellobucky #bascomhall #ineedthosepitzips #sweatyandfreezing #winterinwisconsin #madisonwi
After an extremely long and entertaining (for those over 6) retirement party, my little Bear has crashed with her little bear. . . . I’ve heard through the office grapevine that some peeps don’t think kids should be at events like this. And that’s a legit opinion. But it’s not mine or Aaron’s so I think we should be all good. . . . Retirements are so bittersweet. This one was a doozy. . . . #wisconsin #friends #ourkidcomeswithus #wiscobarkid #bearonbear #workfamily #humility #sincerity #honesty #love #b&w #eyelashes
A series I’m calling An End of a Era: Skye Had a Limit. Truth be told, she ghosted on Skye and the gang maybe two years ago so this era has been over for some time, but I’m just now getting around to offloading it. And in doing so, I was reminded of both how much we accumulated and in how many forms. The Etsy pegdoll form, in which she asked me to give them little matching string scarves; the tiny little ones Molly insisted on painting because she saw it on YouTube; the pirate series; the Patrollers as poofy rubber squishy friends; and so many more. I love how kids get so into these stories and characters, but the merch is overwhelming. Still, I got a teensy emotional clearing it all out. As you may have guessed. . . . . #pawpatrol #cleaninghouse #growingup #etsy #toomuchstuff #growingpains #decluttering #endofanera
The answer when I Googled why I couldn’t see as well. I’m no doctor, but this seems to check out. #googledoc #visionprobs #over40
Somehow this pic disappeared from my feed! I cannot stand for such an injustice. The best breakfast sandwich in Madison must be seen and heralded. Blueberry jalapeño jam?!? Who knew?! @ancorakingst apparently. #madisoneats #sandwiches #breakfastsandwiches #sandwichesofinstagram #sandwichesofwisconsin #sandwichesofmadison #ancoracoffeehouse