Reason number 736874232 why I love Wisconsin

Donald Driver wins Dancing with the Stars and the whole state celebrates!

7 Responses to “Reason number 736874232 why I love Wisconsin”

1. 1 Tammy May 24, 2012 at 11:10 am

Right on!

2. 2 kateandgracie May 25, 2012 at 5:51 am

It was so fun and hilarious to watch the local news coverage after the win! The local ABC channel not only had someone in LA covering the event, but they sent someone to Green Bay to interview folks watching the show (at Curly’s Pub at Lambeau, I think). Everyone was so proud of him they even pulled out words like “dog-gone.” So cute.

3. 3 Sara H May 25, 2012 at 10:11 am

Even my mom voted! And my boss was telling us about his wife voting during a high school orchestra concert. The whole state was bananas for DWTS. Best was DD’s reaction when he won. Loved it. I sure hope he’s back this season.

4. 4 kateandgracie May 25, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I know! Wasn’t that hilarious? I mean all of it — from everyone and their mother (literally) voting to DD being adorably cute about winning. How awesome was it when he was all, “What’s his name is going to do a salsa and Katherine is going to do a quick step, so I’ve got an idea…” Such a brilliant — and fun — competitor. And a great dancer!

In other news, Gracie seems to have a bladder infection and is on antibiotics. Do you think she’s sexually active?

5. 5 Mary May 26, 2012 at 10:07 am

Love that new picture on your blog. AND I do hope DD will be back! Maybe as a receiver coach…..

6. 6 kateandgracie May 26, 2012 at 10:02 pm

I think he’ll be back to play!

7. 7 kateandgracie May 30, 2012 at 9:53 am

And now it looks like he really will be returning to Green Bay! Hooray!!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

May 2012
« Apr   Jun »
20212223242526

First fun house project happening here. Thanks @quadrostylestickers . . . #stairrisers #stairstickers #blackandwhite #houseproject #newhouseproject #interiordesign #newhouselove #quadrostylestickers
All ready for her field trip to @aldoleopoldnaturecenter with #laphamelementary. . . . . . Outfit curated by Molly. But most clothes/hat courtesy of @oneil6298, @heather4sure, @marylloyd9165, and @ppacnj. #grateful #fieldtrip #firstgrade #madisonwi #parenthood #littleexplorers #aldoleopold
Happy birthday to my mom, @marylloyd9165. She’s given me more than I deserve and tolerates me more than she should. At this point, I know it may be more because I have some control over when she sees her grandchild, but I’ll take it. She’s the strongest woman I know and my role model. Happy birthday, mom. We love you! ❤️❤️❤️ . . . And I’d give anything to look that cute at any age. #mymommyhero #moms #mymom #myrolemodel
Damage. @costco contracted with #InnoveILogistics to deliver our @lgusa washer & dryer. But instead of delivering the products we paid for, the @costco delivery company, apparently run by @sears crashed into our house, damaged it, and sped off with our appliances. Ugh. #costco #customerservice #whatismytimeworth #disrespectful #damage #damageclaim #housedamage #nodelivery #LG #disappointed #shouldvegonelocal #searsdelivery
Slowlllllllly, but progress. These go to 96”! @cb2 @sherwinwilliams #cb2 #sherwinwilliams #olympuswhite #newhouse #freshcoatofpaint #thesegotoeleven
Putting the light gray up to get that white trim to pop. #newhouse #graywalls #whitetrim #sherwinwilliams #olympuswhite